Sunday 14 August 2011

Me, The New Football Match Spectator


I had my first date with Gillingham Ladies PC as one of their photographers. Getting decent images of fast moving objects is something my camera struggles to cope with with. I suspect I've hit my basic DSLR's limitations. I'm hoping to start saving for a new lens, and possibly a new camera, after my holiday in September. I say hope, as it's impossible to make plans when you have a 13 year old Fiat as your sole means of transport. I'll share a few of the better images from today anyway. As the season progresses I hope to get to grips with the art of sports photography. It's always fun to be involved with something new.



Good action shots are challenging to get. I think an element of luck is involved!





The team's website is http://gillinghamladies.clubfans.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment