Friday 23 September 2011

365 Day Project Update



Most people have probably forgotten this....but I was (am) taking part in the 365 Day Project.

A malfuctioning laptop has been quite an obstacle in continuing with the project but I'm now hopeful that I'm back for good.

I have photos for most of the days I've not uploaded for but, understandably it's going to take quite a while to catch up on uploading. Also many of my photos are on someone else's harddrive so I'll need to retrieve those in order to complete May-August.

I love taking photographs above all else and I've really missed taking part in the challenge. To say I'm  very glad to be back is an understatement.

HERE is the link to my page so you can follow me if you want to and see if I can succeed in completing the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment