Monday 26 December 2011

Many Mobile Covers as Christmas Gifts!

A little Christmas present for my Mum

I've had quite a few requests for crocheted phone covers since making one for my iPhone. Christmas gave me an excellent chance to make a few and give them away as presents. I've started to experiment with different styles and stitches which is always fun for a novice crocheter.

Here are a few I made for friends this year:

Green double crochet for Paige

Purple stripes for Cat

Pink for Rosie

'Bobbled' texture for extra protection!
(and I like how it feels, even though it takes longer to do!)

A loop rather than a flap.


I have a few more still to complete and I have plans to try some new stitches and even some embellishments if I'm feeling brave.

I hope I have saved at least one smart phone from the ever-popular cracked screen!

No comments:

Post a Comment