Monday 5 December 2011

Craft Monday

The crazy Christmas rota at work has given me a rare Monday off work.  With Christmas looming on the horizon I thought I'd use my unexpected day off to get started on making some Christmas presents and cards.

Here are some clues as to what I have been doing...






At work I was ensnared by some beautiful Cavallini bird gift tags.



 I think they would look beautiful on scrapbooking style cards too. A few close ups as they are so pretty...




 I love all of Cavallini's products, although they are admittedly quite expensive. I got the gift tags from Waterstone's (£7.99)...you do get 36 tags though so they are actually quite good value.

http://www.cavallini.com/products.html

...and for anybody who is thinking about using gold spray piant this Christmas, let this be a warning to you...

DON'T FORGET TO WEAR GLOVES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment